- Overall, the counselling for me with Jill was a very positive experience and I am amazed that in 6 weeks Jill helped me through some very difficult things with my family. Thank you for such a good service.
Mrs K. Danbury
- You managed to take my random emails and texts and conjure them into a wonderful service, well done.
Mr P, Chelmsford
- You can’t improve anything – we went into the Writtle branch as clients and came out feeling like friends, and the funeral director was 1st class.
Mrs A, Writtle
- The undertakers were wonderful – solemn, respectful, dignified. Their professionalism was very reassuring at a difficult time. The order of service was perfect and the Royal British Legion were magnificent. Moments from the service will be etched in my memory and I will treasure forever.
Mrs N, Ingatestone
- Everyone was personable and respectful of mum, and of us as a family. We were impressed by the professionalism of all staff, including Caroline who stood outside the office this morning whilst the funeral director walked slowly in front of the hearse.
The J. family, Danbury
- Nothing was too much trouble, and we were never rushed during the difficult task of making choices at such a sad time. Everyone has been very kind, patient and understanding.
Mrs B, Colchester
- From Dad’s funeral, to having the opportunity to have one to one counselling, Co-op Funeral Directors have exceeded any expectations. It has been first class.
Mrs K, Danbury
- When [the family] asked for my advice on which funeral director to use I thought of you straight away. You did not disappoint and I thank you all for that.
Miss F, Chelmsford
- The burden was lessened knowing that we could rely on you to provide a comprehensive and competent service. I feel we gave Dad a good send off and am very grateful for your efforts in helping us achieve that goal.
Mr B, Braintree
- I was extremely pleased with the quiet, efficient and smooth way the arrangements were carried out. It could not have gone better.
Mrs G, Chelmsford
- You helped us with every stage of our precious son’s final farewell, and showed an exceptional amount of professionalism and compassion.
The P. family, Chelmsford
- “Your attention to care and details was so much appreciated. It made a painful day so much easier to bear. Thank you again.”
- “Just wanted to say thank you for all your help and support. I don’t know what we’d have done without you. The role you play in the transition through grieving is invaluable.”
Mr and Mrs S
- “I would like to say a big thank you for such a lovely service that was given for my Dad. I was pleased with everything and I’m sure my Dad would have been too.”
- “Thank you so much for all your help and guidance, you made everything so much easier for us at this difficult time. You said everything would be fine but it was better than that.”
- “Thank you for the excellent service you gave. As we live quite a distance away, you made it considerably easier for us. The funeral was a lovely send off. Many thanks again at a difficult time.”
Mr and Mrs N
- “It was an excellent service every step of the way. I will recommend you wholeheartedly. Thank you for making a difficult time so easy.”
- “Thank you for all the kindness you have shown to us at this sad and difficult time.”
Mr L and family
- “You took away a lot of worry and stress of organising the funeral. Everything went to plan. We can’t thank you enough.”
Mr and Mrs R
- “Thank you so much for all your professionalism and sensitive care during the whole process of my husband’s funeral. We have been very pleased with all of your services.”
- “The quality of service you provided made what seemed to be an overwhelming task for me so much easier to organise. Thank you for your care and attention to every detail.”
- “Thank you for doing a fantastic job for our mum’s funeral. It was the hardest thing we have ever had to do but with your help and support it made the funeral arrangements a lot easier.”
- “Thank you for your help with the funeral. You put us at ease when sorting out the arrangements, nothing was too much trouble. You helped to make a sad day easier to deal with.”
Mr and Mrs L
- "Thank you so much for helping to make the funeral a day to remember for us all, your guys were so professional and caring."
D, W, and P
- "Everything went off extremely well, and the cars arrived spot on time. All the arrangements were excellent with the service ably conducted."
- "Thank you to you and your colleagues as the funeral went very well. Family and friends said how nice it was as the atmosphere was very pleasant and calming."
Mrs A and family
- “We just wanted to thank you for organising our mum’s funeral so well. We were dreading the day but in the end felt really looked after by you all and it was of great comfort to us.”
- “We would like to put in writing how helpful, kind and caring you have been in such distressing circumstances. We cannot thank you enough for all you did for us and for helping to give dad a truly lovely funeral.”
- “Thank you for arranging the funeral for us. You have been very helpful and dealt with everything sympathetically. Relatives and friends commented on how well everything went on the day.”
- “I just wanted to say how much your help and advice meant to us all, at a very difficult time. The day went well, with your planning and thoughtfulness.”
- “I would like to thank you for your help and kindness while arranging the funeral; as always, you went above and beyond your duty. Your team helped me stay very calm and didn’t rush me, allowing me to do things at my pace.”
- “Just wanted to say a big Thank You for all your help with the arrangements for our mum’s funeral. You went above and beyond to make sure everything was just right.”
The L Family